Thursday, January 13, 2011

INSPIRATION WITH CHALKBOARD

The giant chalkboard is just one of numerous cool projects you could achieve if you have just a bit of artistic dexterity. I found some fantastic chalk design online and I just had to share them. 
Funky! I like!

Words and sayings to think of while relaxing in your vintage clawfoot bathtub. I like!


 Wow! How long did it take to draw all of that!? I must say I am impressed! ... That is great for a kids room although do you really want little kids to go mess with the artwork that took you 3 weeks to do? I'm not sure... It's look great though!
Here the Chalk makes the kitchen look so much more modern. But ya, again all that chalk dust over the food...

The main problem with chalkboard is the abondance of dust when you write on it and the mess when you erase. Also, they are quite useless... Take it from me, you aren't gonna use it to write anykind of list. By the time you go get your chalk to write and try to make it look kinda good you'll have time to write your list 15 times on your iphone...which by the way is waayy easier to carry. So ya! Not as practical as they look, especially when you also need a ladder to get to the top part of your chalkboard.
Though the point of the chalk board is that they look cool and fun when you use it to make easy and accessible art.

No comments:

Post a Comment